Residential & Commercial Networking Thermostat (incl. Heat pump)
Selecting the correct thermostat for a project is often a difficult process. As the thermostat is the main focus of any heating or cooling system it must look good on the wall, be very easy to use and meet all the needs of the user and the equipment it is controlling. This may seem an impossible task for a single thermostat especially when you consider all the different control variations required (Heat pump or heat cool logic, single or multiple fan speed control etc) as well as cater for the individual needs of all thermostat users.
This thermostat is like the reptile that it takes its name from, the Chameleon thermostat adapts quickly to suit its surroundings – a single thermostat that can control almost any type of heating, cooling or air conditioning system as well as meet all the individual needs of the people using it.
The installer is able to configure the Chameleon to control Heat pump systems, (with auxiliary or emergency heating if necessary), gas/oil heating systems with add-on cooling, control high and low balance points as well as the number of heating and cooling stages needing precise control. It can even adapt to manage the number of fan speeds it must control.
The user can choose their Chameleon to be programmable or manual with single or multiple set points or the number programs as required, and then if they change their mind, the Chameleon will adapt without fuss to suit their new needs.
When larger projects are considered, or central control is necessary then the Chameleon has integrated Modbus communication. Every function and setting within the Chameleon can be viewed, locked, changed or edited from a centralised location as desired or automatically from a suitable building management system.
The Chameleon is simply a thermostat so advanced, so simple and so attractive it will be the last thermostat you should ever need to buy.
- Auto Season Change Over.
- Selectable programmable or manual mode. Heat cool or heat pump (O/B) logic.
- Add on & Emergency Heat Control.
- High & Low balance points.
- Single or 3 speed fan control.
- Keyboard and/or Temperature Locks. Occupancy sensor inputs.
- Programmable occupancy inputs.
- Adaptive Recovery (Optimised Start). Smart Fan logic for Commercial Control. PIN protected menus (installer
- PIN). Outside air temperature display.
- 24V powered with memory backup.
- Volt Free (clean contact) relays.
- Large backlit EL Display.
- Remote temperature sensors available. Integrated Modbus option.
- Replaces almost all 24V thermostats.